View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 09:28 PM   #1767
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

So i am getting married on the 14th of March, can't wait, going to be awesome and then we are going on a 6 week honeymoon.

So i am right into my outdoor activities, Mountain biking, surfing, backcountry snowboarding etc etc. So with the fact that the wedding is coming up i have been hesitant to go all out on my sports as im worried about getting injured before the big day. I must say that i have never had a serious injury besides a few broken ribs last year but that wasnt a big deal.

Last week i decided to just go surfing and not worry about anything, i have ended up with a really nice reef cut on my ankle. Anyway this morning i decided to go for a MTB ride and sure enough half an hour in i overshot a corner at 50km/h and took a heap of bark off and smashed my shoulder, luckily shoulder didn't go out. Why does this crap happen when you are subconsciously trying to stay safe? going surfing this weekend, no reefs and thats it until the wedding

I have a fitness test at work tomorrow and the pushups and run are not going to be fun. My last one i had to do with the broken ribs, that wasn't fun either. Damn it!!!
fordomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: