View Single Post
Old 24-09-2014, 09:58 PM   #42
tut0r
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Re: Police shot dead terrorist suspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova 8 View Post
Everyone has the right to due process. Sure this kid was shot and so be it as it was in self defence. But if arrested, yes, due process would be required. If not how do you decide who gets a legal trial and who gets locked up without question. Right to a fair trial is one of the few rights given to us in our constitution, even the worst of the worst are entitled to this right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyXR6T
Im confused... You believe someone like this radical kid should of been given some sort of right?
Nova 8 hit the nail on the head of what I am referring to, but in response to you AndyXR6T, I see it like this, our media is still to this day highly skewed and while this news is still early I expect more facts to come about, I am a true fence sitter in many ways when it comes to things like this, as I was not there to witness it, I don't know either sides 'true' story and I was told by someone I have never met nor trust(media).

While what he did was in my eyes is wrong, who knows if he was mentally stable? Don't forget just because we view something a certain way, doesn't always mean someone else will aswell so why should they not have a fair trial like everyone else?

The real question is, how did he manage to get the jump on two police outside the station? All we know is police were stabbed and he was shot dead but as to no real reason what started the incident.

Mods to Date
Ceramic Coated Pacemaker 4495s
2.5" Dual Venom exhaust,
Bluepower CAI
Eaton True Trac with 3.9s
20% Underdrive
EcoLpi Motor

RWKW: 200.0
Nm: 394

Mods to Follow
Supercharger
T56 Conversion TR6060