View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #655
93EB_SXR6
I totalled my XR6

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

No I'm certainly not a past or present "bureaucratic member."
I guess I'll clear this up for you BushBasher, since you misunderstood my post.
Firstly, as I previously stated: "I'm not trying to demonise PoppaSmurf, just asking him to reconsider how he deals with such matters in the future for his own sake."
Nowhere in Poppa Smurf's post did he say that he actually called the police on this occasion, he just claims he punched the other guy when asked whether he would call them - so it still seems he hadn't explored all avenues possible.
To make it very clear, I could care less what happened to the filthy bogan only that nobody ends up in jail because of a simple noise dispute. "Just asking him to reconsider how he deals with such matters in the future for his own sake"

You said I jumped on you and that you never said anything about lying to the police but it certainly seems you did. I will now quote your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbasher View Post
It's his word against yours and who is the cop likely to listen to, the loud mouthed, scruffy, stoned and half cut bogan or the mild mannered, well dressed middle aged bloke trying to mind his own business. The bogan knows that too which is why he won't bother getting on the phone.
Certainly sounds like you're condoning lying to police "who are they likely to listen to..." must surely suggest fabricating a false story.
If there is no logical way that your post suggests being untruthful to the police, please accept my apologies. I'd be very surprised if you can honestly say it doesn't.

Cheers.