View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 03:49 PM   #636
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93EB_SXR6 View Post
Getting shut down by the fun police for playing drums during the middle of the day.
Seriously, wtf neighbours? Get a life.
I don't know where you're from but around here there's nothing the cops can do to stop you making as much noise as you like till 9 or 10pm I think it is. They can ask you to turn or tone it down but they can't force you.

I know this because my psycho neighbour spent weeks playing DOOF DOOF sheet at me at intrusive levels day and night to try and provoke me. It didn't work and I think eventually he blew up the speakers because it all suddenly stopped. It may have also had something to do with me sikkin' the power and water companies on him for stealing power and water too, or the local young cop for driving unreg'd cars about etc. I think he finally learned to pull his head in, but it took 2 years and 3 court appearances and losing every argument and provocative act he came at me with to do it.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: