View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #64
Mulga
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: WZ Fiesta ST Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA View Post
Im about 1000kms in after 4 days ownership, but havent had a chance to check out the tyre pressures. Will give Front 37/Rear 33 a go, but will check what they were on before. I have a funny feeling it is 45.

I spent last night reading up on the user manual and have two things I cant figure out:

1. There is red light covers on the rear of each door. I assume these turn on somehow, when the doors are open? Are they meant to turn on or is just a reflector?? Mine dont illuminate. Can find anything in the manual or going through the vehicle settings.

2. The manual mentioned something about if the windows are open and you turn off the car then lock doors they will go up or down by holding one of the remote buttons. Like an auto open or close fuction. Either it was too early in the morning or im retarded it didnt work.

3. When I turn off the car, the radio will still stay on. Not sure it it will auto turn off when i exit the car and lock the doors.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
In regard to point 2.......after the car has been opened via the remote, hold down the unlock bottom for a few seconds and all windows will open....reverse this when locking the car using the lock button. I often do this as the car is parked outside most of the day and when I'm approaching the car I open all windows to let the heat out. I have a Focus ST....but the process should be the same on yours.
Mulga is offline   Reply With Quote