View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 10:55 PM   #357
NickyN
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Ok, need to add my "geez I hate that." I stopped by a drugstore today to buy headache medicine and I'm standing nicely in line. I noticed a guy get in line behind me. A split second later I actually felt him breathing on the back of my head! That's how close he was standing behind me. I sort of look to the side of me and see there's NO ONE BEHIND HIM!! And yet this guy just has to stand this close to me. *sigh* Eww, that's just too close. With 2 people in front of me in line, I made the quick decision to get out of line because I couldn't stand this guy in back of me. I left the line (didn't even look at him) like I forgot to get something. Then I actually went to get a chocolate bar, check if another register opened up and luckily one did, so I stood in that line to pay for my headache medicine and chocolate bar. Figured the chocolate would help my headache meds kick in faster.

I posted on here, pages ago, that it bugged me when people just don't respect personal space. I gave the example of when I was talking with someone and that person kept stepping closer and closer to me as I backed up. OK now this guy at the drugstore today stood WAY to close to me behind me. Personal space, people *making a circle with my arms*, argggh!
NickyN is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: