View Single Post
Old 15-05-2013, 10:01 AM   #149
sneaky
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xauterus View Post
In regards to parking. Don't you know that you always park beside the best car. That way you know they wont open their door on you and 50% less chance of a muppet parking beside you and opening their door onto your car after you have left.
i drive a beat up POS hyundai accent. scratches all over, dents on both rear arches, muddy, etc you get the picture.. but i am a car person, just no cash for a nice car (bloody overtime cuts). if i have to park near a nice car i consider myself as protecting it from non car people who don't care what damage they inflict on other peoples property

and back to hating things..

locking in home loan interest rate last month based on all the hype that they wouldn't be moving for a while and possibly going up towards the end of the year. so yeah, you can thank me for the latest interest rate drops and any others that happen in the next 5 years

and also buying nice car with some 'spare' cash i had and having overtime dropped within a few months of purchase, then selling the car less than a year after buying and losing a stack of cash.. i affectively paid about $10k to upgrade from a 97 excel to a 01 accent, via a SS commodore