View Single Post
Old 30-01-2005, 06:23 PM   #14
GT 8888
↑↑ USERNAME ↑↑

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRchic
Hi Brad

Oh good, no camera there.... its all I need with the fines I have at the moment... I dont know of too many fixed cameras around Adelaide actually. That tunnel is a pain because they drop the speed limit to 90 in there, and no one does 90 in it...

Martindale Estate is lovely! Ive looked through there. However, we couldnt afford land in there, as much as we'd have liked to. Its a beautiful area.

I dont know if you have heard, but (as my Dad works for Mt Barker council as an engineer) apparently there is going to be a massive upgrade of that road that comes out of Mt Barker and past the golf course (the 50kmh one) and also they are planning an additional exit from the freeway to come out where yours and my estates are, to save going through Mt Barker itself.... I think it is just talk at the moment, but its fairly serious.... should be more convenient and also increase the values of our properties I should think.

Might see you around!

Jac
Jac

I hope that exit does get built as it would make it a lot easier to get to the city each day.

Good luck with the building....you made a good choice to live in the area.

No doubt I will see you around...let me know when you start building so we can catch up and compare XR's.

Cheers

Brad

"I wasn't speeding officer...I was qualifying"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 347_XR8
If the Grim Reaper drove a car....it would have to be that car!
GT 8888 is offline   Reply With Quote