View Single Post
Old 29-01-2005, 11:49 AM   #14
jaybo
no, it's NOT my dad's.

i've got an auto ba xr6, and i'm getting the same problems with it (clunking in the diff when you either drop down a gear, or accelerate after coasting a bit) as though there's some slop in it.
i drive about 80% of the time in the sequential mode so it's probably made it abit worse than what just driving with it in D will do to it

i asked to have it looked at a few weeks ago when my car was serviced (sunford) and they said they coudlnt find any problems with it, but they loosened & tightened my rear suspension because they thought that would fix the clunking noise (fkn morons, if you cant find the problem in the first place, why go changing shit!)

to add to the woes, they've done something to the rear end, i think the toein, and now the car feels really floaty on power out of corners :(

they also failed to find the warp in the windscreen which we pointed out, and failed to fix the squeaky brakes, and the grinding handbrake, the only good thing i can mention however, is that those of you with dunlop sp3000a tyres, check your sidewalls, i got 4 free tyres cause my sidewalls were cracked, apparently a defect, which i was stoked with cause the old ones had 40,000kms on them!
jaybo is offline   Reply With Quote