View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 01:33 AM   #64
ConradP

Default Re: Time to mod my LV

I've got one on my phone of the finished product, the isntall is rather easy, the annoying thing i found was attatching the 12mm hose to the crankcase, in the end i cut the old connector from the stock hose and ended up slicing the hose down the middle at the connector part and then bashed it into the new hose and clamped it all up, also i have the 90deg pipe coming off the throttle body but i'm considering getting like a 2" long straight and just having it sit straight and bend the ram hose around into the grille, because right now i have it facing down with no hose, it sounds awesome don't get me wrong but i just want to try it out differently, oh and i can tell a difference in the response and whatnot, only downside is i think i can beat anyone now, pulled up against a golf gti, yeah nah didn't work! haha.

I'll steal someones camera around the house and take a decent photo tomorrow for you, could probably shave off another cm or so from the 90deg hose. it was the smallest autobarn had.