View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
ConradP

Talking Time to mod my LV

Hey guys, I've got a 2010 LX Focus LV, I've just hit 11k km's and had my first year service, I think it's time i change a few things on it. First off I've never done anything to any car before this is my first car.

I'm looking at rims/lowering for starters, I'm pretty much in love with Oz Racing Superturismo GT's so I'm set on getting some 19"s of them.

Is there any brand of springs i should aim to get? I don't want to have the *** dragging on the ground or anything just a nice presentable height so i can't climb into the wheel arch and have a nap.

Secondly I'm looking at a CAI and exhaust, nothing stupid just want to get a nice tone coming out, now for the CAI all i know is k&n, I don't know if they are any good but seem the benchmark if anything, most people know I know have them.

Pretty much I'm just after any suggestions on what brands I should be looking at, I've been reading on here people re-doing all the suspension and sway-bars and all that, sounds great i'm just not sure if it's within my budget the rims will set me back around $2.4k from what I've seen not including tyres, i'm looking at spending around 5k in total less if possible.

Cheers in advance for any input.

ConradP is offline   Reply With Quote