View Single Post
Old 26-10-2005, 08:19 PM   #20
Penelope Pitstop
Can't get enough of this.

Location: Standing on the driveway sobbing because I don't have a PINK ute anymore :0(

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery
Driving WITH you, is that what you call speeding off into the distance :
Who was speeding off into the distance? I was just excited that I finally worked out where we were... It literally took me 2-3 mins to realise we were back on the M1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoxr8
That is rich coming from a rev head like you, you lead foot!
OH! Uh Uh Uh : There is only ONE Lead Foot Lynton in our group Mr. Besides if I am guilty of anything it is having a car that is just so much more powerful then yours - Its just way too hard to maintain the slow crawl that the Gecko travels at.: How do you like them apples :
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoon
Several types of cars Tori, hitch hiked, although some great people I met in Mackay who were quite wealthy, gave me a TR7 to drive around for the 8 weeks I spent there.
I don't know if I approve of the hitchhiking but I guess in the olden days you could get away with that sort of behaviour. _2: I don't even know what a TR7 is but it sounds alright! You do know that all I really wanted you to say was that you had the good taste to at least spend some time touring in a Ford.

Cheers, Tori
Penelope Pitstop is offline   Reply With Quote