View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnd1
It got the Wynn’s treatment: Anti rust, Paint and Leather protection when new so all that is good. The Body has a few scratches and a couple of very minor dents which I will get fixed so add $700 for the full treatment which includes a thorough clean and paint protection treatment.
Greetings John and welcome to Aust Ford Forums

I am a bit of a sceptic when it comes to paint protection from the factory and believe it is a total waste of time and money. So are you saying for $700 you will get some dents fixed and the car will get washed, clayed, polished and waxed?

Speak to Dave at Waxit (a forum sponsor) and you can get the products yourself and the car will look a treat

I have purchased all my carcare products from him and have detailed my own cars, friends lambos, porsches, benz's etc and they all come up looking mint

http://www.fordforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=116

Simply put a post in his section saying the colour of the car, where it is garaged overnight, parked during the day and your budget and he will recommend the most cost effective solution. That's what many of here have done and havent looked back

Post some pics of your car when you get a chance

sorry for the long post

George
gcg2503 is offline   Reply With Quote