View Single Post
Old 28-10-2009, 11:43 AM   #305
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Guinness is okay. The Guinness here is not the same as the one in Ireland. Ours is locally brewed once again...

Abbotsford Invalid Stout is great for the price.

All those 'Millers Chill' 'beers' are because of the metrosexuals drinking their Coronas. Argh, don't people know that lemon is there to hide the skunkiness of the beer, but they've made it an image thing.

Boags Draught and Premium are almost the only large-brewery beer that I would buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDIDDY
Currently in the middle of James Squire Amber Ale. Verrrry goooood! Usually on the Toohey's Gold 30can block, but thought I would spoil myself this week, with something I only tried a week ago, and like.
Not cheap, but a change is good as a holiday.
James Squire isn't that expensive really, considering a top, top beer costs 8-12 bucks a bottle (330ml).

But Cascade used to make a KILLER Amber Ale that I reckon ran rings all around James Squire's...but the bastards got rid of it and instead put into their 'Crafters Collection' some puncy Green Beer for the ALP, and some low-carb DIY-Castration beer.

Sick of politics and image getting in the way of my damn beer!

But you are right...Squires makes some nice stuff, but I reckon it's quite reasonable for the price.

Don't snap my undies.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote