View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 09:28 AM   #200
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
Go Useless, Go Useless, Go Useless, Go Useless e

Ok well I'd better get into more vegetarian proteins and ease off the carbs then, hard to do for me though but I will try.

Although I was looksying at the glucose diet, that seems to make sense to me too.

Good luck everyone, I'm starting to walk or swim every weekday again, plus the netball on a Monday night (gotta keep my knee support on though). I forgot how much I enjoy exercise once the panting/pain subsides lol
Dont simply go glucose diet......You need a balanced meal Bindi. I would hate to see you get physically active and not lose weight from excess glucose which is a simplified form of ..sugar.Sugar that is not used tuernsto fat

The problems in our diets are too much hidden fat,too much sugar and too many hidden chemicals in our foods.

Buy more veges,more lean chicken,fish and cut fat off meat before cooking.Also fried food doubles in fat calories many times.

Vegetarian proteins generally lack the amount of protein as a steak.

The other trick is to have breakfast then at 10-1030 eat a small can of tuna and 1 piece of fruit.

For lunch do the same or have a chicken breast with potatoes and veges...no gravy.

At 3pm again just a snacksize serving of lean meat and water

Ps after 3pm eat no carbs at all.

6pm dinner? Veges and a steak (no fat)

In 6 weeks I promise people will comment on your change.But you have to keep up physical activity.Some light weights will go a long way.

On Saturday night go out and pig out on kentucky maccas or anything you like.But keep it strictly to once a week .This night helps to restore any dpleted fat dependant nutrients to the body...

In 3 months you will be stopping traffic in the streets...

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote