View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 07:20 AM   #194
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Racer
One tip is to watch what you eat on your subway....

I've been eating a healthy turkey sub every couple of days for lunch with no cheese and on plain white bread and found out yesterday that southwest adds 10g of fat and thats just for the small bastard. I hate to think of the times when I would have a footlong on the fancy bread with southwest sauce and cheese...

Adding it up it's well past 50g :(
You're kidding me??!! HOLY SHYTE - I love sweet onion, I'd better find out how much it's worth fatwise.

Danny, when you only have a little to lose - take it easy on the junk food for a month or so, include some incidental exercise (take the stairs, park at the other end of the carpark so you have to walk to the entrance, etc etc) as well as doing daily exercise like going to the gym, swimming, walking/jogging etc.

It's a good idea that if you find yourself loosening a notch on the belt to put a bit of effort in and reap the rewards. It's harder if you ignore it, or let it go, or are too busy (with kids!) to look after yourself - and end up 20kg overweight and your body has been on so many diets that it is becoming weight loss resistant... :

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote