View Single Post
Old 19-07-2005, 08:39 PM   #56
PhantomXR8
Now a FG XR8 in Nitro

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Hi guys,

just want to thank all the boss owners out there, who paid their hard earned money to get their butt into one of these fine vehicles.

All you Boss owners have been the butt of many jokes, but believe me these things are continuing to show their stuff, week by week. people weren't laughing today. I raced several LS1's from a well known tuning house, and they were left scratching their heads..... :

Simon (GTP330) I cant believe you talked me into this software, mate hooking up with you has been a trip, its all started from you bro, im just glad to have met up with you. be on your doorstep soon.

Everytime I see a GT, pursuit, XR8 or GTP, I cant help but get goosebumps. not sure if its the bonnet bulge, or the vicious roar that these things develop, but I love them all.

My girlfriend asked me a week ago when we were going to spend more friday nights together, and I said "as soon as I run a 12".

She's sure gonna be dissapointed........

see you guys at Calder fri................................

Good onya bud! No wonder we haven't heard from you lately, you've been busier than a dog digging a hole. So it's you that owns the quickest and fastest "unopened" Boss 260 XR8 in the country, not a bad title mate. Enjoy!