View Single Post
Old 20-05-2008, 10:31 PM   #28
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY LS1
Its all good Chriso, just Craigs attitude the the survey being a joke ****ed me off! Im sick of seeing people winging and whining of the forums about the place, then when someone trys to get some information so we can get some changes that the majority want we get comments like that.

For people who missed it in the original post

This is nothing to do with getting ANDRA racing back at either venue, anyone who wants to discuss ANDRA and Calder I suggest you ring the ANDRA, AMC or Bob Jane and speak to them personaly about it.

Thanks to all the other posters for your positive support.

Eeek

That post has just confirmed to me how rude, childish and pathetic calder park are as a group, to go further - the staff are rude, there is no customer service, the prices are a bloody rip off and there is no attempt to bring the clubs into the fold to build the drag racing industry up - and this was last Friday.

Now I would not normally bother posting such rubbish to counteract rubbish, calder park might get my visit once or twice a year now, but hey why the hell would you want me to attend or bring my 10yo. :

Before you post next, I make another point in this vain attempt of a reply, Craig has done more for the drag racing scene than the average punter on these forums over the last 4 years than any other workshop that has been involved in this site (sorry Chris) your sarcasm and rudeness is only a true reflection of what Calder Park portrays, turn that around and you might have a clue.

I was just a spectator, but facts are facts.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote