View Single Post
Old 20-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #26
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY LS1
Its all good Chriso, just Craigs attitude the the survey being a joke ****ed me off! Im sick of seeing people winging and whining of the forums about the place, then when someone trys to get some information so we can get some changes that the majority want we get comments like that.

For people who missed it in the original post

This is nothing to do with getting ANDRA racing back at either venue, anyone who wants to discuss ANDRA and Calder I suggest you ring the ANDRA, AMC or Bob Jane and speak to them personaly about it.

Thanks to all the other posters for your positive support.

im in for craig here try running events and having Bob bend you over so may times ,its not funny you may be having a go now but for over 20 years he has been F$$KING us the public ,Spectators and racers alike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ask Chris how many times while crewing on cars @ the drags and other types of motorsports Bob has changed prize money conditions and even when little clubs try to have track days he trys to spoil by back dooring the punter !!!!Even our trackdays are out of reach for most of our club members as for the B*LLSHIT prices he wants to charge

Evey time there is a hint of another track going ahead bob pulls a stunt like this to bluff everyone who knows is this another one of his scams !!!!!Only time will tell

Didnt he just get $10,000,000 from the government????????????????
where will that be spent?????

Crusty event was poor and he made a packet

A bit more than a splash of tar is needed to calm people down .I can see you are trying but we keep going down the same road and everyone is sick of it !!!so dont be startled that some get a little uptight as constant kicking in the ballls does take its toll

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote