Thread: A few questions
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 02:52 AM   #10
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRDGAL
If everybody agreed on everything, we'd be living in a very boring world lol. I stand by what I posted as will JC. My info comes from a reputable place that built my car with the best (and tested) setup in mind. Although, you can walk into one place and be given info, then walk into another and be told the total opposite. I guess it really boils down to try & test and the knowledge or even personal opinion of who you deal with.

The 4480's seem to be the most popular but I was speaking personally about my car. With cam and stall, the 4499's are what was needed for my car as we knew the stall would take care of the low down lag caused by the cam. But then what works on mine may work very differently on others.

At the end of the day, everyone will have an opinion. I posted mine

RTSW - Just go to a reputable place. Take their advice and fit what they recommend.
Actually, I conceded 3 minutes before you posted.

What I will stand by though, is that if you have a VCT motor, you'd be mad not to fit the 4480s (just ask Casper). The 4499s are better suited to the intech version of the AU I6.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote