View Single Post
Old 23-04-2005, 07:35 PM   #22
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work Horse

I reckon it's time to think about a button and a blue bottle in the boot :
Never you mad OFR racer, is your engine all healthy Stuart ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkinshaw
This is exactly what i wanted to see. Very deserving of this time mate. I had lost all hope in my auto 6cyl but this has renewed my faith. 96mph is what looks really impressive, its genuinly making power!!! Again well done, makes my 15.4@90mph look pathetic.
Dont lose hope, it does get you down sometimes one good pass changes all that...the Cam G&D put in 3 weeks ago puts out 10kw less, but the car runs much better, small Cams with the Auto's work much better i6.
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote