Thread: AIR, any news?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 02:20 PM   #42
jd dad
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroked67
GT 8888 the people racing on the streets are always going to be racing on the streets as they will do this when there out driving around having fun. As for distance to travel this has already been covered plenty of times why does it have to be with in 1 hour of the city. If Barmera does eventualy go ahead and nothing happens to AIR are all you city so called racers not going to travel, even though that will be a 1/4 mile if it does happen. As for Whyalla went for a walk down the strip this morning flood has not helped the condition of the track, some maintenance has already started by what i could see but the meeting this weekend wont be on. I would be interested to know when AIR used to be open what the number of city racers v's country racers turned out as i know there used to be quite a few from Pt Pirie, Whyalla, Riverland, Southeast, not to mention interstate. Bottom line if you want to race you will travel as we cant rely on our government to do anything about it because they wont even fix our roads to save lives there not going to build a race track to save lives.
Gather all will be good for the Tri Series round then? Looking forward to it.