View Single Post
Old 18-01-2007, 10:49 AM   #30
coupdy do

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDHO
What 3rd party do you mean?
If you mean the one in the rego, then you effectively have no insurance.
You will get screwed worse if you have a smash, you obviously haven't read this thread from the start.
Yes i never have insurance i would have to burn/crash my car every 7 years or so to make it worth while and then they always screw you hard in the end.

I only pay in an accident if it is deamed my fault and this has never happened so far.....
I know what your saying but if your car has any mods, any slight problem you don't tell them about, and the pricks will get out of paying out. I.e "Oh you have 10" rims they are illegal you have been paying $800 a year for nothing because the car is illegal"

Originally i had insurance. I had a skyline covered for $4900 some indiginous friends tried to relieve it from me in the night, the short story is i kicked the **** out of them stopped them from stealing it recovered a whole heap of stolen gear (some mine) called the cops. The insurance charged me $500 excess to get my car fixed (door locks dents damage to consol stero etc)

Two weeks later i asked about putting my girlfiend on the insurance and was told if she only drives it once a week it is ok no need to add her as a driver.

About two week after that they cancelled my cover saying my girlfiend was using the car and not on the insurance i rang them and asked to be put back on and they sent me a new premuim which was 40% more (~$700 ) as i had lost my no claim bonus.

I moral of the story is i should have let the original assies have the car (steal) maybe givin them some petrol to make sure the job was done right as the car was over insured (worth maybe $3000) i would have been $1200 up.

They are all pricks and everyone will find this out at some time