View Single Post
Old 26-03-2005, 04:12 PM   #8
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA Coupe
this has to be one of the better ones from you Rick.
If some uninsured bastard crashes into my car or house or anything... then they will be in a world of hurt
If you cannot afford to insure your car with at least third party property then get the hell off the roads.
Your mate is a fool.. it's his choice and I hope he never has to find out just how stupid it is. He better have a lot of money saved.... if he hits something expensive or even better, something else insured, he better get used to cuddling Bubba.
I hate paying for insurance which I may not need but I would never go without it. I's amazing how much of a tightarse people can be.

edit: I am dismayed that there are at least three people on this forum with no insurance
XA Coupe, I agree 110% with you. I just can not believe that there are such stupid people among us that don't have insurance on there vehicles. It's irresponsible , pathetic , and inexcusable not to have some form of insurance. to those who don't have insurance GET OF THE ROAD, you are a pest to society.

And DO any of you uninsured fools realizes or understand that if you hit and destroy any puplic property such as a road sign or gaurd rail you will be up for 1000's of dollars.

I truly believe that 3rd party insurance should be compulsory on our rego.

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid

Last edited by jabba; 26-03-2005 at 04:14 PM.