View Single Post
Old 17-10-2006, 07:46 PM   #54
hot460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Hey everyone, Thanks very much for all the kind words............

When i started racing these BA's, we had a lot on our plate from the Dark side. There is a thread on here somewhere with some dark side members having a laugh at a BA trying to run a 12......

Well they aren't laughing now :jab:

This shows people that its possible. I have dreamt about the first 12,11 and 10 sec pass. every niggle, every shot, every s h i t stir from the dark side has been an influential factor in pushing me along.

I think the racing future for Bluepower and the Ford scene is looking bright.

Thankyou to all of the AFF people who have constantly been friendly and social to us, we appreciate it and have a great time socially at the drag meets.

Thanks also for the constant encouragement (although i dont need much lol)

Thanks to my suppliers for the Fastest BA bits in OZ,

Aussie Car Enhancements
Difilippo Exhausts
Dominator Torque converters
Northern Diffs for the diff and auto
CAPA/SCT for the software
Dyno Dynamics for my ripper twin retarder digital dyno
Themboys for keeping the car schmick
ORSM FORD CRUISERS
Bluepower tuning and Airboxes

My master crew chief craig for setting up thexhaust and suspension, and SLY XR8 (no, he hasn't fallen off the planet) for the COUNTLESS hours he put in helping us with this achievement.

Needless to say, I'd be keeping an eye on ol' Sly XR8. I owe him a pretty big favour now for all the time he has helped me, and he wants to be repaid in kilowatts...............

MONSTER thankyou to AGRO (AAV superchargers) mate, we have made the most lethal street blower kit for a 5.4 in OZ, time to break out the Big whipple.

9's? dont laugh. GAME ON
Change your sig Mate.
And it was the 260 you did this with wasn't it Dude?
Hmmm It has only been about 2years since you started playing with these Boss motors and You have gone from 14 all the way down to 10's in such a short time is ABSOLUTLY INCREDIBLE!!!!

Just goes to show if anyone wants a Quick Ford then they can't go wrong jumping on board the Bluepower Team! Runs are on the board and will just keep getting better and better. :

Bring it on!